MEMBERSHIP is NOW OPEN
Membership process for an organisation seeking membership for the first time
- Complete a GTA Membership Application Form
- Obtain two Nomination Forms completed by current GTA members.
- Forward the Application Form and Nomination Forms to GTA for Board consideration and approval.
Membership Category Selection
- Trading Categories – Organisations that trade and/or store and/or handle grain. Based on tonnage from the previous year.
- Financial Institution – Organisations that offer finance via operations/inventory financing or similar; or offer price risk management products containing derivative products such as swaps or futures contracts and insurance products.
- Transport Operator - Non trading transport operator
- International - Affiliate Organisations without a trading entity based in Australia
- Broker Categories - sole operator / medium / large
- Corporate Categories – small / medium / large. Organisations that do not take a principal position in grain marketing however they do have a vested commercial interest in the efficiency of the commercial processes across the grain supply chain.
- Industry Associations – Organisations that represent participants in the grain supply chain.
If you are uncertain of your membership category please refer to the list of Current Financial Members at the top of this page as a guide.
NOTE: All Membership Applications will be submitted to a Board Sub Committee for category verification prior to Board approval.
Membership Process for Current Members
- Check your membership details on the Membership Form you received in the mail and correct where necessary.
- Check the Membership Category. The Membership Category for the current year is determined by the tonnage traded and/or stored and /or handled in the previous year.
- If the Category is appropriate, please remit your membership fees.
- If the Category is not appropriate, please mark the appropriate category and remit your membership fees.
Payment details for current members only, new members will be invoiced.
Membership fees can be paid by:
Cheque made out to: Grain Trade Australia Limited; or
Electronic Funds Transfer
Bank: National Australia Bank Limited
Account Name: Grain Trade Australia Limited
BSB: 082 057
Account Number: 53171 2824