GTA Members are drawn from all sectors of the grain value chain from production to domestic end users and exporters. GTA members are involved in grain trading activities, grain storage, human and stock feed milling. GTA also attracts membership from organisations to the side of the value chain in related commercial activities such as financial services, communications, grain advisory and professional services.
Membership Process for Current GTA Members
1. Check your membership details on the Membership Form as received by post and correct if necessary.
2. Check the Membership Category. Read more.
3. If the Category is appropriate, remit your membership fees.
4. If the Category is not appropriate, mark the appropriate category and remit your membership fees.
If you are uncertain of your membership category please refer to the list of Current Financial Members at the top of this page as a guide.
NOTE: All Membership Applications will be submitted to a Board Sub Committee for category verification prior to Board approval.
Membership process for an organisation seeking membership for the first time
1. Complete a GTA Membership Application Form
2. Obtain two GTA Nomination Forms completed by current GTA members.
3. Forward the Application Form and Nomination Forms to GTA for Board consideration and approval.
1. For GTA also read NACMA. 2. Life membership is a category of membership recognised in the Grain Trade Australia (GTA) Constitution and is conferred on individuals who have given outstanding or meritorious contribution, service or assistance to the grain industry in Australia through their work in support of or through GTA. 3. It should retain its prestige and not be awarded easily. 4. Click on the link for details of the approved protocols and processes required to bestow life membership.