Storage and Handling
GTA Storage and Handling Agreement
- The GTA Storage and Handling Agreement is for the storage and/or warehousing and/or on-farm storage of commodities.
- GTA Storage and Handling Agreement
- The Location Differentials enable members to price the Track Contract at any of the gazetted upcountry receival sites.
- Care needs to be exercised with these tables.
- They are not designed to enable the pricing of any other contracting alternative.
The Australian Grains Industry Post Harvest Chemical Usage Recommendations and Outturn Tolerance 2012/2013. The following document includes:
- Phosphine Strategy, aiming to ensure the long-term sustainability of phosphine.
- Chemical Usage Recommendations and Outturn Tolerances which provide advice on post-harvest chemicals used in the treatment of stored grain and the Maximum Residue limits (MRLs) that apply to grains marketed in Australia and overseas.
Competency Standards - receival, sampling & testing of grain
The Competency Standards include:
- A set of competency standards that members can use when developing courses for employees in regards to sample stand operations.
- Five units spanning from Level 2 (supervised worker) to Level 5 (manager).
The Regions Defined provides clarity around regions commonly referred to in contracts.
Registered Bulk Handlers
The GTA Board, following a recommendation from the Commerce Committee and the Transport, Storage & Handling Committee, ceased to gazette Registered Bulk Handling Companies as of July 2010.